Hey Folks!! I’m just back attending the Startup Saturday “Starfish Edition” held at Globsyn Business School, Sector V, Kolkata. We saw tremendous energy in the event and some really mind-boggling and insightful discussions. Here are my takeaways from the event:
- Do everything to survive and keep developing one core competency.
- Do those short term projects which align with your long term goals of your startup!
- Do not lose focus ever.
- Keep a ratio in mind if you have a service based Start-up that you have to spend 10-20% of your time in building up a product.
- Branding just doesn’t happen online. Brand offline to build up brand recognition.
- What is the most expensive thing in your organization?
– The CEO’s Mind!! (Pallav Nadhani)
- Product V/s Services
- Source Good Talent
- Task/ Deadline Management
- Fun @ Office
It was amazing to hear insights from Abhishek Rungta, Pallav Nadhai, Sumit and many more guys !! Cya in the next edition of #SSKol